3D visualisation of the interior

evening, relaxing mood
rendering by Helena Michel



Comments

  1. hi, caN you please tell me what program did you use to get that effect? sketchups is probably Not evough... great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. This has been made in SketchUp and Kerkythea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!, I love the textures and lighting of this scene!, and yes is very relaxing and muddy, I would liked a little bit of more ambient occlution between the base of the wine glass and the glass of the table, for more separation, at the beginning I thought that was rendered with any other software, but not in SketchUp, I love it awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contemporary Arts Center, Cafe/Wine Bar. Animation