"Street Style" store. Presentation board



Comments

  1. Hi Helena,
    I´m Gita, from Brazil, and student sketchup ... I finished a course recently and I am setting up a library of models! I was looking for models at google store and I loved your work. I really enjoyed the SU podium, the programs that you use to render, I learned to render with the V-ray but did not like ... tell me, you always rendered with the SU podium?

    Sorry so many questions, but I intend to continue to admire your work and maybe learn from them!

    kisses and good luck always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gita, thanks for your nice comment. Yes, I always use SU Podium for my renderings. I found it easy to learn and really effective.
    Good luck with Podium, you can learn a lot on SU Podium Forum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contemporary Arts Center, Cafe/Wine Bar. Animation